This event tomorrow is another one off my bucket list following the Mob Dance last year.
WHY I JOINED
1. Its on my bucket list- I have no plans of publishing my official list until I complete each. Its a long list of things (mostly does not involve spending) I want to do before I get hitched IF I ever did, haha!
2. I need a boost to my fitness regime- I have my own routine of triple laps I do around the condo complex. Its fluctuating and its could really use some challenge from outside since I am doing it by my lonesome.
3. I want the shirt! Well, the fun run shirt is still part of the boost I need. It cost me over 500 baht to join but the shirt will really make it worth the bucks.
4. Its for a cause- the attached link below has all the details of the fun run objective- for the orphans.
5. Its very accessible- when I found out about the event, I only googled it and found everything I needed and answers to all my questions. Their online registration is superbly linked to Paypal which is what I used for payment. Cashless!
“Feed the hungry! Help those in trouble! Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you shall be as bright as day. And the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy you with all good things, and keep you healthy too; and you will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring. (TLB, Isaiah 58:10-11)